Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
So funny the daily fail! I was more fascinated In the size of Kim cardigan's ass! I've never seen anything so huge ! And as for the headline , well that's as far as I got ha ha lets hope America keeps them there,

·
Registered
445 Posts
Sounds to me like he was running the idea up the flagpole and seeing how many saluted. Then masking it behind "I'd had a joint" when it flopped.

@R5 5KOT - That's a valid point, but imagine the pair of them together, what with being allied nations and all that...

·
Premium Member
2009 mk2 Ford Focus RS
2,448 Posts
Kanye West can be a bit of a fool sometimes, even though a like a few of his songs. Even President Obama called him a jack ass when he went and interrupted Taylor Swift's acceptance speech.

As usual Kanye West is more about bigging up his ego than anything else. Always coming up with some tripe to make himself think he is on cloud 9.

Sounds to me like he was running the idea up the flagpole and seeing how many saluted. Then masking it behind "I'd had a joint" when it flopped.

@R5 5KOT - That's a valid point, but imagine the pair of them together, what with being allied nations and all that...

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
If he gets in it will be great to see how he "pimps his cribb" 8) (aka the Whitehouse), with ho's around the pool its going to be awesome! LOL, the driveway will be filled with pimped Bentleys, stretched limo's

- sorry for the stereo types, couldn't help myself :rofl: :nice:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.