Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
anyone got any pictures of this pump? the one that's £2k. just bought a used one and im a bit unsure its what ive actually bought, the insides are all loose to start with.

thanks

purchased it from a member on here.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jasons out for the day but ive just spoke to some one else looks like its had the pump swapped. should be a walbro and its got a bosch in it. :(

not good.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I've also bought one off here which I've not fitted yet and I also thought is it genuine. Did you find out exactly how you can tell the difference.
It's not a 5 min job to remove the fuel tank so I'll be plenty ****** if it's not as it should be.

·
Registered
308 Posts
That looks genuine to me. Has the unit been opened?

You'll know if it has if you can unbolt the rods at the sides? If there's no bolt there it's not been opened. You have to drill plastic housing out. Have you got any more pictures?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It was a genuine rs500 pump that had been uprated by jwr. It's had the top changed and the high flow pump removed and a standard pump put back in and all left loose. No bolts and spacers put back. Should be sorted tho it's been sent back to get the correct pump refitted.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts