Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dunno if this would interest anyone but here's the link: https://www.randstad.co.uk/jobs/q-ford/

Just to make it clear I have no affiliation or anything to ford apart from working at Dagenham and I have no say or influence over any recruitment process or anything this has been shared in case anyone I here would be interested 👍

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Autotech, you been on there long & what shift are you on?

Well not really :yep:
Nice haha I heard you fellas dnt so much 😝

Been there coming up 5 years mate was on tiger assembly... Then been in machining about 2 months on red shift

·
Brake Testing Legend
4,165 Posts
Nice haha I heard you fellas dnt so much

Been there coming up 5 years mate was on tiger assembly... Then been in machining about 2 months on red shift
Machinings just a bit better than assembly :yep: Not that I've worked on assembly for about fourteen years :)

Which op do you run on cranks or do they still have you on the buyoff?

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Machinings just a bit better than assembly :yep: Not that I've worked on assembly for about fourteen years :)

Which op do you run on cranks or do they still have you on the buyoff?
Tbh mate machining is a million times better than assembly haha
I run op 30 and 40 lol never even went on buy off lol

·
Brake Testing Legend
4,165 Posts
Tbh mate machining is a million times better than assembly haha
I run op 30 and 40 lol never even went on buy off lol
That's a good result about the buyoff, I assume more than one of you started on the same day?

Have the 30/40's caught fire yet since you've been there?

I take it you're on earlies this week?

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No mate I started all on own haha straight to cranks and straight on 30/40 haha tbh I actually enjoy it, get left alone and get on with it lol thank you very much indeed

Caught fire? Noooo haha although that could be interesting haha

Yes mate earlies indeed

·
Brake Testing Legend
4,165 Posts
No mate I started all on own haha straight to cranks and straight on 30/40 haha tbh I actually enjoy it, get left alone and get on with it lol thank you very much indeed

Caught fire? Noooo haha although that could be interesting haha

Yes mate earlies indeed
When they leak oil near the chuck it sprays on the hot crank & the oil ignites, causes an incredible amount of smoke :smile:

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Haha il keep my eye out for that lol you may see a video flying your way just to give you the memories lol 😂

1 - 15 of 15 Posts