Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm currently a pressure testing engineer, would ideally like to keep in the same line of work

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
From my personal experience very recently I can honestly say the only way I was getting interviews etc was through recruitment agencies , job I have currently I would never have even got a sniff of interview without going through recruitment agency , company etc I used were brilliant. Seems where I am the majority were through agency and kept on after the 13 week period .
Good luck mate I sent hundreds of cvs etc went on linkdin etc and was not really getting anywhere tbh ,really lucky to get what I got and if you want ill pm you contact details of recruiter .

·
Registered
207 Posts
From my personal experience very recently I can honestly say the only way I was getting interviews etc was through recruitment agencies , job I have currently I would never have even got a sniff of interview without going through recruitment agency , company etc I used were brilliant. Seems where I am the majority were through agency and kept on after the 13 week period .
Good luck mate I sent hundreds of cvs etc went on linkdin etc and was not really getting anywhere tbh ,really lucky to get what I got and if you want ill pm you contact details of recruiter .
Please mate. Appreciated

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.