Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As above.
Is it worth anything or is everyone in general just upgrading to better exhausts?

Cheers

Ian

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
Ford also wants around £200 for a single original alloy when you can buy a second hand set of 4 good ones for around £300, or less. It may be worth some money longer term for those that want standard replacement parts because they have show cars but I doubt it's worth that much now. I've got a whole shed full of standard parts and I can't be bothered to sell them because they're probably not worth very much. As I don't really need the space I'm keeping them to give them to the new owner at some point in the future should I decide to sell the car. So I don't expect you'll get much for it.

·
Premium Member
9,997 Posts
I let Mountune have my mint standard CAT-Back as there was no way I was transporting it back from MT HQ! :facepalm:

·
Premium Member
13,255 Posts
I left my std exhaust system at the Mountune dealers when I had my upgrades, don't think it's worth much and couldn't be bothered to transport it home and then let it roll around in the garage for the next ten years.

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
ive got my standard exhaust up the loft in the garage, if i ever trade the car it will be going back on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.