Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
W.T.F. David Camerons obsession with millions of pounds of u.k. taxpayers cash ( did he ask you if it was o.k. to spend our money ) being lavished on International Development Aid , and his favourite vanity projects , is making me blow a gasket, The latest one is we send £ 300 million to Ethiopia, and they and spending it on ------ wait for it , THEIR OWN SPACE PROGRAMME , spending 0.7 % of G.D.P. is now enshrined in u.k. law so even if we have a change of government, we are stuck with this pledge , charity starts at home taxes raised here should be spent here, if I was a lot younger would consider emigrating, successive governments have sold us well short.

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Here here.
I'm all for helping out people in need, but the problem is that the money never gets to the people in need.

That and we arnt exactly rolling in it ourselves.

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Should have voted UKIP then. How do you think us Scots feel governed by somebody we didn't even vote in.
True, but personally I feel that we would be needing the handouts from other countries of the amp had won the independence ref. the numbers just didn't stack up at the time and deffo don't stack up now.

It would have been nice though

·
Registered
10,734 Posts
Just doesn't make sense how this country is run does it we have our own debt but they continue to give tax payers money away, county is at bursting point but still we welcome immigrants.

·
Premium Member
Dave - PB Mk2 2009 - 1 Owner ME.
11,443 Posts
No it's not you Phil.

This image sums up how bad we are in Britain.
I have deliberately left the Great off as I don't think we are any longer.

Font Screenshot Parallel Electric blue Event

Personally I am all for bringing back the death sentence for premeditated murder.
Why should I be paying to keep someone fed, dry etc etc when the old and disabled don't get the support they need and deserve.

Yes Britain is completely F ****ed up and devolution for Wales and Scotland has & will make it worse due to the stupidity of our election system,
Personally I would like a box on the ballot paper that says "none of the above" we will son see which parties truly get people's vote with an option like that available. :lol:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,254 Posts
We keep getting told that pensions are generous in this country well not if you dont work for the government there not, they are near the bottom compared to other countries. My understanding is that you are living in poverty if your income is less than 14k per year, we pay pensioners half that so you would probably be better off in prison.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts