Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else only ever spot other RS's when they are not in the RS. Can count on one hand the amount of times I've actually passed a fellow owner whilst I'm in mine. Yet this week alone iv seen 5 whilst in the work motor or in a mates cars. Can't really flash or wave as I'd just look like a weird focus RS lover lol.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
I know what you mean ,we need a special wave or a secret symbol like the masons
I agree. I have tried making the letters 'R' and 'S' with my fingers a they go past in the other direction. But it's not working. Last time the other driver replied with the 'hand shandy' signal! :nope:

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There is a guy who live about 500 yard from me with a green RS yet our paths still never cross.

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
I see a Mk1 sometimes in my RS. Said hello once or twice and he ignored me. Then one day last week he said hello to me so it seems to have worked. I do like the Mk1 and that one looks and sounds awesome.

Seeing another mk2 RS when I'm in my own one though is a rare occurrence.

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Rarely see an RS round my way whether I'm in mine, or the wife's' C1. Or any other vehicle for that matter!

But last night just as I pulled into the local petrol station another UG RS was just pulling out, just missed each other by a few seconds.

·
Registered
101 Posts
That's definately the way it goes. Rarely see others when I'm out in mine but as soon as I borrow the girlfriends Leaf, they all come out of hiding. I'm then too embarrassed to wave or flash

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
That's definately the way it goes. Rarely see others when I'm out in mine but as soon as I borrow the girlfriends Leaf, they all come out of hiding. I'm then too embarrassed to wave or flash
What do you mean Owen
I saw you last Saturday and waved :bye:

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
a leaf!? are you trying to heal the world with that then kill it with the RS :lol:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.