Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Geuss the least popular colour. Out of all 5. Blue seemingly the most popular this far. Black/white, then stealth. Haven't heard anyone getting magnetic grey,.' It looks bland and boring in the rs on the configurater.

·
Premium Member
23,424 Posts
It'll be a great colour for hiding the dirt, my XR4i was Nimbus grey (very close in colour to Magnetic) & people used to comment how clean it was, even when it was filthy! :nice:

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Like the Nitrous blue but just cant go for it with it being City blue (already mentioned). So going to go with magnetic the black looks a bit odd under certain light conditions and shows up the window seals.

Any pictures around with magnetic and forged?

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
If I was to get one then NB was always going to be my first choice.

Howeve that's proving a bit too popular for me, so would look at FW or MG if I was to partake in RS ownership again in the future :eek:riginal:

·
Registered
155 Posts
I am actually suprised how good it looks, mate of mine has a sea grey st and its positively the most bland st they did

·
Premium Member
23,424 Posts
Like the Nitrous blue but just cant go for it with it being City blue (already mentioned). So going to go with magnetic the black looks a bit odd under certain light conditions and shows up the window seals.

Any pictures around with magnetic and forged?
You football people! :laughing:

From someone who doesn't follow football or have any interest in it, i find it astonishing that you wouldn't buy a colour you like because it's a rival teams colour?! :laughing:

Dont get me wrong, i understand your reasoning (in a way) but buy NB & dont take it out to the match! :blush: :wink:

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
I've gone for MG as it looks a nice colour in the flesh, and will look good with black wheels and tinted windows. I almost changed my mind last night and thought about getting the NB, the wife put a stop to that though.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I've gone for MG as it looks a nice colour in the flesh, and will look good with black wheels and tinted windows. I almost changed my mind last night and thought about getting the NB, the wife put a stop to that though.
My way of thinking too mate, got any pictures with the forged and the tinted option (hardly seen any pics of any MK3)

You football people! :laughing:

From someone who doesn't follow football or have any interest in it, i find it astonishing that you wouldn't buy a colour you like because it's a rival teams colour?! :laughing:

Dont get me wrong, i understand your reasoning (in a way) but buy NB & dont take it out to the match! :blush: :wink:
:laughing: It's important, the stick I'd get off my mates as well. It's just a little too cartoony for me a bit like the UG was.

·
Premium Member
23,424 Posts
:laughing: It's important, the stick I'd get off my mates as well. It's just a little too cartoony for me a bit like the UG was.
:laughing: Its a shame this colour will be known as MG though! :whistle: :blush:

I think i'd rather take the ribbing! :rofl: :wink:

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
I've just gone off the pictures on this forum and, looked at a focus and fiesta in Magnetic Grey yesterday at my local dealers. I don't think it looks as good with the silver wheels, so I've stumped up for the black forged ones. If Ford decide to have the multi-spoke wheels in black I would probably go for them.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'll be going for the MG.
The NB just doesn't 'feel' right. The UG suited the MK2 but NB doesn't to the same extent.

Don't mind the TS on the ST.

Saw a MG ST at the dealer and she who must be obeyed loved it.

MG with black forged wheel, privacy glass and dark tints on the front + debadged - that's the plan.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I'll be going for the MG.
The NB just doesn't 'feel' right. The UG suited the MK2 but NB doesn't to the same extent.

Don't mind the TS on the ST.

Saw a MG ST at the dealer and she who must be obeyed loved it.

MG with black forged wheel, privacy glass and dark tints on the front + debadged - that's the plan.
You seen any pics of MG with forged and tinted around mate?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts