Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a problem with my boot lamp.. sometimes works sometimes doesn't tried new bulb but no better fuse and bulb must be ok as sometimes works.. sometimes the light randomly comes on after the boots been open a bit, is there a switch for it that could be sticking? I cant find anything

·
Premium Member
mk2 ug
754 Posts
Got a problem with my boot lamp.. sometimes works sometimes doesn't tried new bulb but no better fuse and bulb must be ok as sometimes works.. sometimes the light randomly comes on after the boots been open a bit, is there a switch for it that could be sticking? I cant find anything
funnily enough mines just started doing this.if I unclip the lense and pull the light out of the hole a bit it comes back on so must just be a loose/dodgy connection from slamming boot shut too hard .

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
funnily enough mines just started doing this.if I unclip the lense and pull the light out of the hole a bit it comes back on so must just be a loose/dodgy connection from slamming boot shut too hard .
ive tried this ive pulled the light out and give everything a wiggle to see if its just a bad connection but no luck, just seems to be completely random whether it wants to work or not

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think mines perished?
Doesn't rattle all the time but usually in a morning when it's cold
Can see the rubber stuff starting to fall out on the corners

Old fords you've gotta love em
Yeah mines the same mate.. i slackened the bolts and shoved some foam pads in the corners a while back but that hasn't lasted long, so taking the spoiler off to do it properly

1 - 16 of 16 Posts