Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got an Airtec intercooler that doesn't seem to be fitted correctly and was wondering if anyone can tell me how it is supposed to be attached before taking front end off this weekend. Pipes are correct just is down at one side as if for example a bolt was missing. Any information would be much appreciated thanks

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
You have a radiator mount. 2 bolts per side. The intercooler bolts up with the radiator. No need to remove the front bumper

·
Registered
93 Posts
Also for mine, because I had the airtec 50mm radiator, I had to move the coolant tank hoses off their bracket for it to fit.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies. Will probably have front bumper off anyway as replacing some of the missing clips for the grill. I'll take a few various sizes of bolts from work, guessing it will be an m8 or there abouts

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
I have the Airtec rad and had the airtec stage 3 modified to be a one off with larger inlet and outlet pipes etc. Still fitted fine without removing bumper. Good luck hope u get it sorted.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks will sort it out tomorrow. Have got various m6 and m8 bolts so heres hoping its just missing a bolt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.