Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I got about £800 for the RS3 (same price almost as my fiesta ST) and just for fun did one on a Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 and that was £1300

I'm hoping for around the £600-£700 mark
I just did that Lambo too - You know you're getting old when you can insure a Lambo for under £500 :facepalm:

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Haha im sure its to get the mk3 side of things buzzing. Why ask for quotes when the vehicle isn't even a registered model on the road yet, until the focus rs is actually released for road use you wont get any quotes.

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Haha im sure its to get the mk3 side of things buzzing. Why ask for quotes when the vehicle isn't even a registered model on the road yet, until the focus rs is actually released for road use you wont get any quotes.
MK3 side of things are already pretty buzzing. 8) Got my email confirmation through from Ford this morning so I'm particularly buzzing :bounce:

·
previously GrahamS
1,113 Posts
What do people do with regards to items from the list of options? Should they be declared as deviations from the manufacturers standard specification which the insurer needs to know about?

You know what insurers are like for trying to find any excuse to avoid paying claims

·
Super Moderator
BMW 1M
10,879 Posts
What do people do with regards to items from the list of options? Should they be declared as deviations from the manufacturers standard specification which the insurer needs to know about?

You know what insurers are like for trying to find any excuse to avoid paying claims
You should declare them as options fitted by the manufacturer from new.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.