Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,412 Posts
This should help people understand why their insurance is what it is, it gives a risk category.

http://www.motorcarinsuranceuk.co.uk/post-code-ratings.php

They are listed on a scale A-F.
A = Good Post code/Low Risk
F = Bad Post code/High Risk
* = Motorbikes need to be locked in a secure garage
Refer = You need to speak to the car insurance company

and as a byproduct the above link takes you to a list of insurance companies, nice little addition that makes it easy for us all.

Don't go posting your postcode in any replies as they can be tracked down to approx 20-30 properties.

Instead just post the grouping you are in

Mine is Group C - so just below the halfway line, fine by me

Admins you might want to Pin this

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Well I'm group E and there's been 1 car stolen from my village (which is out in the sticks) in the last 5 yrs a defender, my town Center which Is 4 miles away is a group D loads stolen from there so how does that work then :unsure:

·
Premium Member
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I'm group E and there's been 1 car stolen from my village (which is out in the sticks) in the last 5 yrs a defender, my town Center which Is 4 miles away is a group D loads stolen from there so how does that work then :unsure:
Dont Know berty, but you make a good point.

maybe the Insurance CLub sponsors can answer than one or post a revised link if this one is out of date. :lol:

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Mines Group A :grin: ...... people round here arent very technically minded so all this OBD nonsense is like double dutch to most !!! whereas cattle ....... well thats another story :blink:

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
Mines Group A :grin: ...... people round here arent very technically minded so all this OBD nonsense is like double dutch to most !!! whereas cattle ....... well thats another story :blink:
Where is the OBD port on them cattle?

Mine is group B.

Nigel.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts