Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
So waiting for my girlfriend to be done shopping so I thought I'd sit in the RS. Good choice I think. In the last 20 minutes I've watched 3 people attempt to park next to me. Then realised they won't be able to get out of their cars without probably hitting mine. One old guy got so close driving into the space I thought he was going to take the side of my car off.

Now I know they do parallel parking on the driving test but it should be done In between cars rather than where there aren't any. Then they should be taught how to exit the car without causing damage.

Might start letting her do the shopping on her own more often :D

·
Premium Member
5,417 Posts
So waiting for my girlfriend to be done shopping so I thought I'd sit in the RS. Good choice I think. In the last 20 minutes I've watched 3 people attempt to park next to me. Then realised they won't be able to get out of their cars without probably hitting mine. One old guy got so close driving into the space I thought he was going to take the side of my car off.

Now I know they do parallel parking on the driving test but it should be done In between cars rather than where there aren't any. Then they should be taught how to exit the car without causing damage.

Know what you mean I hate leaving mine in the car park unattended... I think I would commit murder if I saw someone clump my car :facepalm:

·
Registered
92 Posts

I had to do a bay Park on my test

·
Premium Member
3,834 Posts
^ +1 :yep: On the fairly limited occasions that I need to have a car for shopping I make sure it's my wife's car that does the trip! If it does happen to be my car, it gets parked as far from the entrance to the shop as possible, much to my wife's disgust. :laughing: :whistle:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.