Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
:facepalm: The thought alone brings a tear to my eye! It'll just be a matter of time before I start experimenting :whistle: . Hopefully I won't experience the spills I have done with my bikes over the years.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bought my missus a new type r back in 2004. All the time she owned it i don't think she ever took it past 5k so i hoping she will be safe. I'll just ban her otherwise.

She's sat right next to me on sofa but is watching x factor so should be safe telling the world she's a rubbish driver.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Or who is going to be the poor unlucky sod to have theirs nicked first ? surely wont be that long after release

wonder if the same size disklok will fit
I think mine was the first Mk 1 to be nicked, March 2003, had only had it 2 months.

·
The Custard Kid
MK3 Focus RS
9,067 Posts
Its not the crashing i am worried about.... i have heard the diffs is being problematic at the mo....

·
Premium Member
Alb (Mk2 MP350)
3,050 Posts
Every now and then you hear about someone managing to write off their new car driving off the garage forecourt :lol:

·
Registered
957 Posts
Its not the crashing i am worried about.... i have heard the diffs is being problematic at the mo....
I haven't heard that. By the look's of how they are testing they would seem ok. Unless they are changing them after every track session?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts