Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
I was going to say about the one I see on the way up to ford fair with all the green stuff over it. DESTROYED

·
Brake Testing Legend
4,165 Posts
Those wheels are just nasty & wrong on that 500, I can believe how bad the whole car looks just for changing the wheels :nope:

Ruined. Just like that one with all the fluorescent green plastics going around. Hideous
I'm glad to report that one is a very bad tatty replica, we've seen it up close a few times, plus happy to say the owner overheard my negative comments about his car at Beaulieu this year :laughing:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Those wheels are just nasty & wrong on that 500, I can believe how bad the whole car looks just for changing the wheels :nope:

I'm glad to report that one is a very bad tatty replica, we've seen it up close a few times, plus happy to say the owner overheard my negative comments about his car at Beaulieu this year :laughing:
What a relief. At least it wasn't a real one haha

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Never understood this mentality, just because you like the look of a set of wheels doesnt mean they will suit the car. They look absolute ****e!

·
Registered
234 Posts
I like it! :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :grin: :grin: :grin: JOKING!

Totally destroys the car!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts