Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Us southerners would have trouble with the Yorkshire twang!
It would be entertaining and could cut away to Clive in his flat cap with a pigeon on his shoulder and the whippet by his side!
I think it would be a good series for a DVD gift set... "Clive and his RS How To series"

·
Premium Member
23,286 Posts
It would be entertaining and could cut away to Clive in his flat cap with a pigeon on his shoulder and the whippet by his side!
I think it would be a good series for a DVD gift set... "Clive and his RS How To series"
With the theme to 'All Creatures Great & Small' playing in the background!

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
No mate , I just thought I'd do a How-to and put on here in anticipation of somebody needing the info in the future .
Ah Clive great forsight on this matter. This happened to me this weekend the car had a yellow warning light saying keyfob battery low.
i can now go get myself a new battery and do this myself. Have a rep, keep up the good work.

·
Administrator
49,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ah Clive great forsight on this matter. This happened to me this weekend the car had a yellow warning light saying keyfob battery low.
i can now go get myself a new battery and do this myself. Have a rep, keep up the good work.
No worries Sam , it's good to know there's a Warning light to let us know when the Battery is getting low . Thanks .

1 - 20 of 89 Posts