Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,255 Posts
I have decided not to change my RS and buy the MK3 as it just doesn't fit my profile. I was wondering how many owners that bought their cars in 2009 will be left when the new car is launched. At a guess not many especially those being used as everyday drivers like mine.

·
Premium Member
5,417 Posts
Mines a daily and I did think about chopping in the ST for RS but I have since changed my mind..

The mustang will get out order.. I am happy with my RS.. :smile:

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
Same here I'm keeping mine. I like the new RS and especially the Mustang but not in a hurry to change. The RS ticks all the boxes for me.

·
Premium Member
Dave - PB Mk2 2009 - 1 Owner ME.
11,443 Posts
Mines a daily and I did think about chopping in the ST for RS but I have since changed my mind..

The mustang will get out order.. I am happy with my RS.. :smile:
Same here I'm keeping mine. I like the new RS and especially the Mustang but not in a hurry to change. The RS ticks all the boxes for me.
Did you guys buy in 2009 new as per Rogers original post?

"I was wondering how many owners that bought their cars in 2009 will be left"

I think not.

I am one roger and I think from prior posts @Gareth350 will be another and possible @moto, although I think his is a 2010 model

Although things do change and who knows what the future might hold for any of us.

·
Premium Member
5,417 Posts

"I was wondering how many owners that bought their cars in 2009 will be left"

I think not.

I am one roger and I think from prior posts @Gareth350 will be another and possible @moto, although I think his is a 2010 model

Although things do change and who knows what the future might hold for any of us.
NO I Didn't but I answered anyway!

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
I wish I had Dave but by the time I changed my mind it was too late. But found mine in near new condition so for me I feel it's been through almost everything with me. And will continue to be with me for a while so that's why I answered as the test, for me, will really be will you stick with a mk2 longer term. :wink:

·
Premium Member
456 Posts

I am one roger and I think from prior posts @Gareth350 will be another and possible @moto,
I am one too who is the original 2009 owner and keeping it. :nice:

My RS has only done 25,000 miles so still feels like a new car to me pretty much. It's even got new car smell still! :thumbsup:

Gaz :)

·
Premium Member
23,437 Posts
I dont think it matters if it was bought new in 2009 or 2010, a mk2 bought new & with the original owner should be the question. :whistle:

I am 2009 & original owner, may change next year for something different but defo not a mk3. :nope:

·
Premium Member
13,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I dont think it matters if it was bought new in 2009 or 2010, a mk2 bought new & with the original owner should be the question. :whistle:

I am 2009 & original owner, may change next year for something different but defo not a mk3. :nope:
Thats what I meant doesn't matter if its 2009 or 2010.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.