Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
So many wave to ST's?

I always wave to ST's as well kinda similar and a sister club to us......but mainly for the entertainment :laughing:
Usually get a surprised wave back, or in some cases no wave at all but a not very impressed looking driver, can almost see them thinking why the **** is a :rs: waving at me lol :laughing:

Thoughts?

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
I don't. If they wave I'll wave back no problem. But usually you feel them lurking. Checking it out. You can just see it. And they never say hi. Never. Not in my experience anyway. Apart from once when I had a blast with one. He had Revo plastered all over it. In the end it was game over, for him. But he was good about it.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'd never even thought to & I'm not going to start now :nope:
Nope I'm an Rs snob now
Won't be waving at a St
Oh this is a serious post lol
Nope still not wavin
You snobs lol :laughing:
I think it's passed on from when I owned my impreza STi, I'd still wave to all other Impreza's provided it had a turbo lol!

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
I don't. If they wave I'll wave back no problem. But usually you feel them lurking.
A bit like a perv checking out a woman's backside.
You can just see it. And they never say hi. Never. Not in my experience anyway. Apart from once when I had a blast with one. He had Revo plastered all over it. In the end it was game over, for him. But he was good about it.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
At the last central meet we had some really nice people from the St and fez St site come along, I flash at st's , I don't care if they don't flash back , it's just a habit really , I also honk at people I don't know and they wave so I wave back' my son loves it ! He says how come you know so many people mum ! They all waving at you ! Ha ha ha !

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
At the last central meet we had some really nice people from the St and fez St site come along, I flash at st's , I don't care if they don't flash back , it's just a habit really , I also honk at people I don't know and they wave so I wave back' my son loves it ! He says how come you know so many people mum ! They all waving at you ! Ha ha ha !
Similar at Croft RS weekend this year Lisa, tagged along with STOC and parked on the STOC stand with a few other RS's but we were well out numbered by ST's, met some really nice people tho and had a good bit of banter ;)

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Similar at Croft RS weekend this year Lisa, tagged along with STOC and parked on the STOC stand with a few other RS's but we were well out numbered by ST's, met some really nice people tho and had a good bit of banter ;)
when ever I post a meet in here I post on ST and fezST as everyone's welcome to come along , and likewise . Met some really nice people ;

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Too many ST's about now and a lot of the PFL are being driven by people i wouldn't even **** on if they were on fire never mind wave at. Since the PFL is now a cheap way into a semi hot hatch i have noticed a lot more 'boy racers' driving them like idiots everywhere!

I guess as the car gets cheaper and more accessible then its to be expected really.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Too many ST's about now and a lot of the PFL are being driven by people i wouldn't even :censored: on if they were on fire never mind wave at. Since the PFL is now a cheap way into a semi hot hatch i have noticed a lot more 'boy racers' driving them like idiots everywhere!

I guess as the car gets cheaper and more accessible then its to be expected really.
I agree with this. When I got my Fiesta ST there wasn't many but now there's hundreds and lots like you say are been driven 'Boy Racer' style

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.