Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
it really is a joke nowadays ,the manufacturers should be ashamed of themselves ,i think my old sparkrite alarm from the early eighties was more effective

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
Lots of other brands are just as easy to steal. That's why you've got to upgrade security on the car. Can't rely on the manufacturer.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Lots of other brands are just as easy to steal. That's why you've got to upgrade security on the car. Can't rely on the manufacturer.
Yep vxr's,bmw's,audi's,range rovers.

Its pretty common knowledge now and has been in news papers/on tv so its not exactly advertising it on here.

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
It's been on here before...I am sure I've seen it.

Think the members are just saying there's no need to advertise it further. Which I can agree with.

But ...

On the flip side anyone who is still not aware can do something about it

However ...

Anyone who's got an RS, or any other brand for that matter which can be stolen like this, should already have done something about it and should be aware unless they live in a cave and have never seen it before.

It's been on TV and the Internet. Even Watchdog did a show on it for the BMWs and Range Rover.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Apoligys for putting it Up lol , There's new members everyday so I thought some people may need a heads up to get disk locks Obd removal etc , Just looking out for other owners , Was 100% not advertising , It's a Police video on YouTube Sakes

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
I personally don't see what the issue is posting it on here, it's accessible on YouTube.

If we think car thieves are trawling YouTube for how 2 guides to steal RS' then we are deluded..... Something tells me they already know :eek:

·
Premium Member
Dave - PB Mk2 2009 - 1 Owner ME.
11,443 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.