Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello focusrsoc,

New member here, very excited about my new order placed this week for the Focus RS. This will most likely be the longest wait I've had for a car, it's going to be hell.

I've no prior RS, ST or any Ford ownership experience to speak of. My passion of recent years has been from Bavaria Motor Works. Currently in a beautiful ........ M4 :) but it's just too clinical, not a great sounding car and let's be honest mostly pretty damn expensive. Yes I knew all this when getting into it but hey ho, YOLO.

An M3 and a fast Ford were always on my list of must own cars though so delighted and very lucky to have these on the go.

So next steps, IAA Frankfurt and then prices and options, nice! Then the wait, not so nice.

Hoping to learn a thing or 2 here on the forum and will add when I can.

Cheers
Chris

·
Premium Member
Dave - PB Mk2 2009 - 1 Owner ME.
11,443 Posts
Welcome Chris.

What region you from? Get along to a local meet.

Do yourself a favour and take out a full membership, it will pay you back with the vast knowledge that exists in the members in here.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Welcome Chris , I think you will love the RS , there is just something special about them, ive owned a couple of M3's etc great cars but the RS has that rarity touch and is just a bit special !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts