Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Just wanted to introduced myself to club.
I've been around in the forums for a while and like what i see with good banter as well as info.
Currently own a Mountuned 09 ST3 from new with only 32k on it. I love the car to bits and will be sorry to it go for sure but needs must to help fund the new RS. I have a grand down at my local Ford Store. Very excited at the prospect of owning the new RS. The waiting is killing me but all good things I guess.

Anyways I've said hey and look forward to chatting to all at some point

Adz

·
Premium Member
7,890 Posts
Nice intro

:welcome: Adz

Whereabouts in Suffolk? I grew up in and around Long Melford/Sudbury/Bury St Edmunds.

You got a good contingent in East Anglia :thumbsup: although watch out for that Regional Rep he's a bit dodgy... :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,498 Posts
Nice intro

Whereabouts in Suffolk? I grew up in and around Long Melford/Sudbury/Bury St Edmunds.

You got a good contingent in East Anglia :thumbsup: although watch out for that Regional Rep he's a bit dodgy... :lol:
You surely can't be referring to our @Grey because he's a top bloke and not a bad chap at all!

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
You surely can't be referring to our @Grey because he's a top bloke and not a bad chap at all!
Nice intro
I'm In Sudbury but previously from Melford. You've prolly seen my ST3 about this is the only one about like this in these parts

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.