ENDED
Ended
UNSOLD

at the time of 6 Jan 2022 03:24:52 GMT. it had 12 bids and £56,500

·
Premium Member
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice one,thanks, so with the buyers premium that works out to just under £60k, which i think is a fair market price but its a long way off the £80k price tags these cars are still being advertised at

·
Premium Member
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes it didnt sell, i should think the reserve was a lot higher than what it got bid to, probably nearer 80k
no im not after one anymore, they cant be bought for sensible money so im out, i wouldnt pay anywhere near 80k for one, and that auction shows the “real world “ market value as around the 60k mark,which is a huge difference, i still keep an eye on the market though to see whats happening just out of interest

·
Premium Member
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah i splashed out on them😂
maybe hes done a trade with another dealer/s to get shot of them

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
They also have for sale the KGF heritage which was vicki butler Henderson’s . So that’s 3 which couldn’t sell they have at whatever arrangements.

·
Premium Member
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They also have for sale the KGF heritage which was vicki butler Henderson’s .

all 3 are the platinum ones,as they had 3 in stock,including the one they tried auctioning off the other day, the ex vicky butler one had a diff plate to the ones they have listed
it makes you wonder who actually owns these cars? just being touted around from dealer to dealer ,they may be trying to sell them on a comission basis or something for private individuals although if that was the case i certainly wouldnt want my car at a dealers with 2 other identical ones for sale :LOL:
bets please for where they will turn up next? ;)

·
Premium Member
Mk2 RS 400
2,085 Posts
all 3 are the platinum ones,as they had 3 in stock,including the one they tried auctioning off the other day, the ex vicky butler one had a diff plate to the ones they have listed
it makes you wonder who actually owns these cars? just being touted around from dealer to dealer ,they may be trying to sell them on a comission basis or something for private individuals although if that was the case i certainly wouldnt want my car at a dealers with 2 other identical ones for sale :LOL:
Oh I’m sure the list will feature well known companies and the prices will be silly high.

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
When I saw that all the Heritages where suddenly sold last week I thought it might be my time but I think I’ll hold on to it .

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
it may actually be a good time to sell as personally i can only see the prices going down from here on,the auction showed the "real" market value of what people were willing to pay as around 65k so if that would make you a good profit then maybe it is time? its obvious that nobodys prepared to pay 75-80 no matter if the car does only have 3 miles or whatever on the clock
when i was looking for one £65k was also the top price id have paid too
hows the old es cos going?

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
it may actually be a good time to sell as personally i can only see the prices going down from here on,the auction showed the "real" market value of what people were willing to pay as around 65k so if that would make you a good profit then maybe it is time? its obvious that nobodys prepared to pay 75-80 no matter if the car does only have 3 miles or whatever on the clock
when i was looking for one £65k was also the top price id have paid too
hows the old es cos going?
Escos doing good, just been to the unit to discuss cars and told a story that the 3 heritage cars were sold on to do a deal for a lambogini

1 - 20 of 20 Posts