Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my FW RS for just over 3 years now and I've just managed to save up enough for the forum membership. I have dipped in and out of this forum but it's only been lately that I've started modded my RS so I know I'm gonna need some help and advise. I'm in the Romford area so hopefully I'll speak to and maybe meet some of you soon

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Hello Stuart and welcome to the club :nice:

I'm not far from you at all (Epping Forest bit of Essex) and always happy to help other members find mods to spend their money on :laughing:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome, and yes I was joking about the membership fee, I have to apologise has I have a very dry sense of humour. I was apart of the STOC forum a few years ago when I owned my ST-3 in silver (loved that car) but to be honest even though how nice everyone was it was quite cliquey so I have been a bit apprehensive about joining.

I would like to go the mountune route but I already have a few bits on my car that I think aren't mountune approved.

Mods so far,
Eibach springs
Airtec radiator
Airtec stage 1 intercooler
K&N group A cone filter
Turbo smart dual port recirc valve
Eibach 20mm rear spacers
Quick shift kit
Various silicon pro hoses

I'll be looking at the pages for the meets and hopefully pluck up the courage to come along

·
Premium Member
10,229 Posts
:welcome: aboard Stuart. No cliques here you'll be glad to hear.

Lots of people on here have gone the Mountune route, my RS was Mountuned (MR375) and it was money well spent IMO. You'll get plenty of good advice here.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts