Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all!!

My name is Carlos and I am an owner of a '10 Focus RS

I am Mexican and live in Mexico (I dont know if there are any members from Mexico in this forum) and as far as I remember I am a very big Petrol Head (always enjoying driving in Trackdays, making my own repairs on the vehicles i've owned and most important: I'm a Testing Engineer at the Manufacturing facility of Mazda in Mexico)

I've owned my Focus since last June and I'm very happy with my car, very nice engine power, sound and also extremely good agility!!!!

I found the forum searching for information about Performance parts for my car .... it was worth the suscription because there is a lot of knowledge in here so i'm happy about being here (at least by Internet)

My car history has been something like this:

1) '97 Opel Corsa

2) '98 Honda Accord

3) '00 Civic Si (I included Type R engine after a rebuild among many many items)

4) '08 Nissan Sentra Se-R Spec V (severe trackday modifications like coilovers, CAI, Headers, wheel spacers, quick shifter, etc etc)

5) '09 Focus ST (kept stock through all the time I owned it)

and Now:

05) '10 Ford Focus RS!!! (currently bone stock but with good plans for the future)

..... Anyway, thank you and I hope to meet everyone and if you need anything from my side of the world feel free to let me know

Take Care

Regards,

Carlos

P.S. sorry if I have bad english but I think is understandable =P

Attachments

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Hola y bienvenido al club disfrutar de sus rs y yiu obtendrá un montón de gente amable aquí espero que yo estoy haciendo buen sentido con la ayuda del traductor Google como yo sólo puedo hablar Inglés tiene un buen día

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thank you very much to everybody for your messages and good welcome!!!!

I am learning a lot from the posts in the forum and this looks like a great online community ..... I will contribute to it as much as possible

Thank you again!!!

Welcome to the club Carlos... :smile:

I think we need a meet in Mexico :smile: Creo que tenemos una reunión en México :smile:
Yes!!!! It would be a very nice experience for everybody ..... If someone from the club comes to México I would gladly be a tourist guide

Buenes noches Carlos.

Is that the Hermosillo plant ?
Buenas noches, Not the Hermosillo Plant (Hermosillo Plant is Ford)

I work in Salamanca, México in the Mazda Plant that builds the Mazda3 and Mazda2 (Petrol and Diesel) for America and Europe

Hola y bienvenido al club disfrutar de sus rs y yiu obtendrá un montón de gente amable aquí espero que yo estoy haciendo buen sentido con la ayuda del traductor Google como yo sólo puedo hablar Inglés tiene un buen día
Easy to understand!!!! Keep good practice and maybe we can chat in spanish

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.