Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,

Well i took the plunge! Sold my beloved 300bhp ST and picked up this stunning RS on Saturday:

ivz9jq.jpg

To say I'm happy is an understatement! 8) :nice: I love it. She's a 2010 on 30k, lux pack 1, totally standard and mint.

I have had a good rummage around on here but still have a few noob questions I'd appreciate some help with, I hope you don't mind:

1. A new plenum is on the cards, as is some preservation for the clean (at the moment) rear arches. Anything else I should consider pretty quickly? ( already have a disc lock from my ST)
  2. My iPhone 6 charges via the usb but won't play music, any ideas?
  3. How can I find out the build number and get one of the fancy domed decals some of you guys have!?
  4. The plastic to the side/rear of the seats has a few scuffs presumably from people getting in and out. Can this part be purchased separately? Is this something you just need to live with or has anyone successfully used vinyl for protection or something?:

2mky8y.png

Excellent to finally be able to show off MY RS :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Grant

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome mate. I'm still new and have a very similar RS to you. Yours looks really smart

Anyway thought I would do my bit to help. I have an iPhone 6s and I managed to do an update on the Sony stereo via a usb stick so now it plays music as well.

Will try and dig out the site where I got the update from with the instructions

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.