Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,417 Posts
I seem to have a problem with my headlights.. When I normally turn lights on I can see them rise..

They are NOT rising :smile: They are nearly to the floor ... I thought they self levelled

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
If you can Tina check the self leveler attached to lower arm sound like its not attached so facing the floor. Looks like this...

IMG-20150712-WA0008_zpsbkrpahyp.jpg

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
It needs to look like in the pic mariotty posted.

You will need to jack the car up to release the pressure on it to flick it back the right way. You wont be able to do it without jacking it up.

·
Premium Member
5,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It needs to look like in the pic mariotty posted.

You will need to jack the car up to release the pressure on it to flick it back the right way. You wont be able to do it without jacking it up.
OMG I wont be able to do that myself .. :facepalm: Ok I will get it sorted... Its awful I drove home on main beam :laughing:

·
Premium Member
9,999 Posts
I too watch them move when they come on and one time they didn't and it was because a garage I recently visited that week hadn't refitted that connector properly! :yep:

·
Premium Member
5,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I too watch them move when they come on and one time they didn't and it was because a garage I recently visited that week hadn't refitted that connector properly! :yep:
I am wondering if mine are stuck, I don't use it in the dark hardly and the lights haven't been used for about 6 months :facepalm:

·
Premium Member
5,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just to update you with my headlight issue.

The bracket was bent the other way round,

its now fixed and back up and running :smile:

·
Registered
615 Posts
This happened to me this morning and wasn't good driving in the dark as i could hardly see much in front of me. Had eibach springs fitted last week so i'm guessing that played a part in it

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.