Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

· Registered
74 Posts
I have had mine from new since October last year (so not too long granted) and have done over 3k miles. I use it as my daily to get to work and as a family car at the weekends. When on my own I drive it spiritedly and have had it to over 130mph (on my private test track obviously). I have had no issues at all. Great all round car.

· Registered
244 Posts
no problems here so far, 14'500 miles, 18 months of ownership and it gets proper spanked when its warmed up :nice: , love driving it every time i get in it and don't care bout the head gasket or anything else others are worried sick about, if it breaks in warranty it'll get fixed :thumbsup: it's impossible for a manufacturer to design and produce a trouble free car, i'm sure those who have had and will have problems will disagree but thats my thoughts and opinion on what is a great all round car for the money, it's not perfect but then what car is :smile:

· Registered
126 Posts
no problems here so far, 14'500 miles, 18 months of ownership and it gets proper spanked when its warmed up :nice: , love driving it every time i get in it and don't care bout the head gasket or anything else others are worried sick about, if it breaks in warranty it'll get fixed :thumbsup: it's impossible for a manufacturer to design and produce a trouble free car, i'm sure those who have had and will have problems will disagree but thats my thoughts and opinion on what is a great all round car for the money, it's not perfect but then what car is :smile:
That's a great attitude. Keep it positive.

· Registered
4,764 Posts
Had my early 16 plate for just shy of 18 months and the only real problem I can think of that I had worked on when owning it was the steering rack... it had a slight knock and was changed under warranty! Other than that I cant think of anything else major, the car brought enjoyment and fun into every drive so you wont go far wrong with one mate...

...we all know of the engine problems and that lead to me eventually selling up, but there are plenty of thread already packed with info on that :yep:

1 - 20 of 119 Posts