Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a go at Harewood hillclimb at the weekend in the FRS, it is 21 years since I last did a hillclimb and never in anything as powerful as the FRS and also the first time I have been at Harewood.

The track is quite narrow and plenty of corners to try and learn and I was a bit rusty to say the least but I enjoyed the two days there.

I managed to get my time down to just under 70 seconds which although not that brilliant a time I was told it wasn't too bad for my first time at the event and also I was told that FRS's don't do too well there either

Jim

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks good.

I assume you are aware of the TG video of the Stig going up Harewood Hill in the RS500?
Cheers, that's the first time I've seen that, similar time as well, but I have more power that the 500 and more traction.

Jim

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A couple of mates went to this last Saturday they said there was a FRS competing and went well.
I did try to push it, but I think it will take a few visits to properly learn the track to find the right lines etc to get a decent time.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
I'll keep my eye out Jim would love to see you go on harewood hill...lovely place to be on sunny day ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts