Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
With the clocks about to go back an hour next weekend it seems a long time before Spring beckons! With this in mind and combined with the Festive season approaching we are arranging one final meet for the year at our favoured venue of Hampton. Those of you familiar with the location will know the ease of access and how well equipped it is for meet requirements. Please try to give your support on this day which by coincidence clashes with my Birthday (not being celebrated!). Obviously we are at the mercy of the weather but here's hoping for a suitably dry (albeit cold) day. Very much hope to see you there!

For those of you unfamiliar with the location it is The Serpentine Shopping Centre, Hampton, Peterborough PE7 8BE.

@Steve mr375

@Lisa FRS

@dvl1

@Grey

@RSady

@GreenRob

@Dave276

@wazzie

@Ljohnson10

@Zacky2Wacky

@rupert

@Ben-RS

@cambsrs

@TimW

@Jon Shepherd

@Rich

@richrsf

@Gareth350

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Stick me down I'll be there. But I do have a question I didn't realise this will be the final meet this year? What about a Christmas meet as discussed with @Lisa FRS
As far as I'm aware @Grey this is still very much in the melting pot. You have taken my "final meet for the year" too literally - I was suggesting that in all probability it would be the last "traditional" meet up in 2015 but who knows what can be achieved given a mild Autumn / Winter.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Stick me down as a maybe Richard, i never know what i'm doing the next day, let alone next month! :laughing:

Maybe a few fellow Essex / Herts members will be up for it?
It would be good to see you @Gareth350 on our patch. If you can persuade some of your Essex / herts fellow members along that would be even better! Possible mini convoy beckons?

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
As far as I'm aware @Grey this is still very much in the melting pot. You have taken my "final meet for the year" too literally - I was suggesting that in all probability it would be the last "traditional" meet up in 2015 but who knows what can be achieved given a mild Autumn / Winter.
Ok apologies I read it as final meet of the year.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.