Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,247 Posts
This looks cool too transit connect render
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
Think I have trouble getting on site here and there with that☺, I like it though, the new transit range is by far the best vans ive ever seen, look really good too, ive a LWB LTD connect in silver with every gadget known to man, prefer driving it to all my cars☺.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Think I have trouble getting on site here and there with that☺, I like it though, the new transit range is by far the best vans ive ever seen, look really good too, ive a LWB LTD connect in silver with every gadget known to man, prefer driving it to all my cars☺.
I've got a LWB LTD in silver ordered can't wait for it to arrive and rid of the caddy maxi

·
Premium Member
1,247 Posts
I've got a LWB LTD in silver ordered can't wait for it to arrive and rid of the caddy maxi
I'm sure you'll love it, its just like a really nice car in the cab and is great to drive, I'm so impressed with these.

Took about 1500-2000 miles before the engine really woke up, its a bit lethargic untill it has a few miles under its belt I found, otherwise ive not a bad word to say about it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.