Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
JW Racing
4,754 Posts
Hi everyone

as the title says , one of our post fire project/demo cars is a Toyota GT86

we are having a small gathering this weekend for the GT86 forum (expecting 20 - 30 cars) and we will be running a few of these cars up on our new hub dyno set up

our workshops arent 100% back in commission , the new ramps get installed the following week but we are very close to reaching that goal now

if any one wants to pop along on Saturday for a look round and say hi you are welcome to join in although this wont be a specific RS event

we plan to have similar open day specifically for you guys if this one is a success in the not too distant future and again we will run a few cars up on the dyno as part of the event (obviously we will have to limit numbers on the dyno so that may be a first come first served affair)

we will be having a few nice cars turn up if all goes to plan , couple of Ferraris , NSX, GTRs and so on as well as the GT86 crew in varying states of tune , refreshments will be on offer with a BBQ going as much of the day as we can man it and hopefully the weather will be kind to us

we are expecting some industry professionals along as well that may be interesting as some of those will also supply RS related products , we are expecting Cosworth , Tein , Mishimoto & TarOx i believe to show their faces during the day

we have a big screen in the showroom too with a Playstation if your bringing the kids along (what i mean is - if you fancy having a go!!)

those of you that fancy seeing how we have progressed since the fire or maybe just to see the facilities as they get close to completion are more than welcome

we will get as many cars on site as possible , we think we can fit 30-40 cars in the grounds (if parked sensibly) but there is more than enough close by parking either out on the cul de sac leading to us or the adjacent industrial estate and council car park

if interested stick a name down just so i can try and gauge refreshments required

regards

jason :thumbsup:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts