Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Hi guys I've only had my RS for a couple of weeks now but I've suddenly noticed that the exterior trim on my cars is all grey ie the bottom of the bumpers the roof spoiler the backs of the mirrors. But all the other car I look at online the trim is black should I be worried ?

I should add the car is blue with grey wheels.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm talking about the back roof spoiler .the under side off the back bumper .the front grill surround .the panels on the wings with the RS badges on them and the front fog lights. They are all the same so I take it there meant to be like that but it seems strange that I can't see any others the same.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would if I could work out how to post pics

I'll nip downstairs and put on iMac instead of iPad and see if I can do it on there lol

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah thats what i thought but there not.

can someone tell me how i go about uploading a picture

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i changed my profile pic although its a bit small you can still see its grey (and covered in shiny cleaner)

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
looks like they have been painted or wrapped mate if wrapped get it removed if painted then it will be a spray job to correct them buddie

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I like it I was just concerned that maybe the car had been damaged at some point and the parts had been replaced without being painted lol . But I suppose this is unlikely as they are all the same front back and both sides even the mirror backs match

1 - 18 of 18 Posts