Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trevor from Vospers in Exeter has done me proud! Ordered on the 7th October, recieved confirmation email from him the other day and have now recieved my email from Team Focus RS. That's decent service! Can't wait!
First batch car for Richie :)

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Been emailing back and forth to Trevor for a week...he's indeed very helpful, and confirmed mine earlier today too.

He's also just confirmed to me that the order number (J**** L****) isn't unique..only to the dealer. There can be two RS's with J0999...via two dealers. So dont assume it relates to anything to do with a build order.

Still dont assume it will arrive early though.......there are a lot more cars ordered in the first batch than they "plan" to make before end of May. And given the seeming randomness of the build programme Im gonna expect mine..when it arrives!

Or pay a visit to a clairvoyant.....

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I understand we don't know when they are going to arrive was more meaning the service has been very good... Lots of guys haven't even had an email from their dealer, let alone the Team RS, confirming anything and they placed orders a long time ago! Thumbs up to Trevor I say!
Still remember the buzz I felt picking up my MKII, can't wait for the feeling again. Did Trevor indicate to you that they may do an after hours hand over of the RS's so we aren't rushed at all?? Might be quite good..... He also mentioned setting up proper lighting for us to check the cars properly. Decent guy!

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
RichiesRS, on 16 Oct 2015 - 13:33, said:

Trevor from Vospers in Exeter has done me proud! Ordered on the 7th October, recieved confirmation email from him the other day and have now recieved my email from Team Focus RS. That's decent service! Can't wait!
First batch car for Richie :)
glad theres at least one dealer who knows what hes doing then :whistle:

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I understand we don't know when they are going to arrive was more meaning the service has been very good... Lots of guys haven't even had an email from their dealer, let alone the Team RS, confirming anything and they placed orders a long time ago! Thumbs up to Trevor I say!
Still remember the buzz I felt picking up my MKII, can't wait for the feeling again. Did Trevor indicate to you that they may do an after hours hand over of the RS's so we aren't rushed at all?? Might be quite good..... He also mentioned setting up proper lighting for us to check the cars properly. Decent guy!
Ive not chatted about collection. Actually ive not spoken to Trevor or anyone at Vospers. I got to the 7th Oct and decided id like one.....asked my old man to pull strings at Vospers (he sold his old main dealer to them) - he emailed Peter Vosper, who on the 8th passed it to the sales director...who emailed me to say i could have a pre-order they had for themselves.....passed me by email to Trevor and hes replied to every msg ive sent since.

It is good service, when you consider how much ive pestered since!

And i didnt even have to pay a deposit :bleh:

I will be travelling 170 miles to collect mine as i live in Hampshire these days. So yes, evening or weekend collection will suit me. Or i will have it delivered to the family dealership in Torbay....but i want Vospers doing the PDI.

Will definitely be a couple bottles of something nice in it for the sales guys from me when i collect.

Ive not chatted about collection. Actually ive not spoken to Trevor or anyone at Vospers. I got to the 7th Oct and decided id like one.....asked my old man to pull strings at Vospers (he sold his old main dealer to them) - he emailed Peter Vosper, who on the 8th passed it to the sales director...who emailed me to say i could have a pre-order they had for themselves.....passed me by email to Trevor and hes replied to every msg ive sent since.

It is good service, when you consider how much ive pestered since!

And i didnt even have to pay a deposit :bleh:

I will be travelling 170 miles to collect mine as i live in Hampshire these days. So yes, evening or weekend collection will suit me. Or i will have it delivered to the family dealership in Torbay....but i want Vospers doing the PDI.

Will definitely be a couple bottles of something nice in it for the sales guys from me when i collect. they did me a big favour - id not have got a car at all otherwise.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.