Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after much thought I finally decided to sell my beloved RS, the car still brought a big smile to my face every time I drove it but due to family illness and not having the time I only covered 1300 miles in the last two years and didn't get out to many meets.

The car went away today and on a plus note I got the same money I paid for it 5 years ago, when I opened the garage door the guys chin hit the ground and he just said wow, I know you said it was a clean car but this is taking it to another level, so I'm happy the new owner appreciated what a great car he's getting.

Iv'e enjoyed being in the club and the RS is probabaly been the best car that I have owned to date.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Sad to hear it Bobby mate all good things do come to a end but hey look on the bright side you can always still come on hear and see what everyone is up to and keep in touch
CheeRS
:dicey:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
brian told me you had sold the car bobby same here pal not many miles in the past year but i'm still staying a member of the club made too many friends now and will still be attending the meets

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.