Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
One of the very few cars I'd swap my RS for!

Absolutely the best car I've ever driven is the R35!

Enjoy living my dream! :rofl:

·
Registered
108 Posts
A good friend of mine has a GTR. Absolutely awesome cars. Have driven it a handful amount of times too.

One thing I will say, and as much as people won't believe this, even he will openly admit it. From 40-140 against my stage 4+ FRS both cars are equal 😌.

Pretty reliable to from what I gather as he has abused his daily for the passed 2 years and hasn't had any mechanical problems. However his head unit lose sound a couple months back and Nissan want £7000 to replace it. Yes that is £7000 for a head unit.

One day I hope to own one, or an R34. White is a good colour choice too. Fair play to you 😀

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Only at stage one and its 570 bhp, I seriously don't think I could drive anything better for the cost. The only problem is the back seats are pointless unless you are a dwarf! RS is a good sports car with lots of room.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Lovely motor in the best colour imho, you really can't beat them for the money. A mate has one although I've never been out in it but think that's around the 570bhp mark he said last week. I'd absolutely love one but not going to be a possibility anytime soon though. Enjoy it. :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts