Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Really need to find a garage who knows the RS and somebody i can trust.
Having endless trouble with my RS drivetrain lately and i can no longer get hold of Sitech sadly. My mot is due in about a week, so if they can do the work and the mot that would be even better.

Ford are a definite no no, having been scammed on 2 occasions by them now.

Hope you guys can help. Even a small but knowledgeable garage would be ideal.
Simon is still there pal, maybe pop by as i know now its just him there, he struggles to answer all the phone calls and get the work done.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Simon is still there pal, maybe pop by as i know now its just him there, he struggles to answer all the phone calls and get the work done.
I'm about an hour away from Sitech Michael. I'll try him a few more times today and see if i can get an answer. :nice:

·
Registered
791 Posts
seen your car at sitech the other day. looked stunning pal :bow: couldnt help but notice however, you had every piece of carbon except the diffuser and rear spoiler :nope:

i happen to have both of these parts just sat here doing nothing on a shelf :whistle: fancy a trade? some of your money for my carbon? :laughing:

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
seen your car at sitech the other day. looked stunning pal :bow: couldnt help but notice however, you had every piece of carbon except the diffuser and rear spoiler :nope:

i happen to have both of these parts just sat here doing nothing on a shelf :whistle: fancy a trade? some of your money for my carbon? :laughing:
Thanks Michael, yeah i've slowly built up on the carbon goodies, but like you mentioned i am missing the diffuser and rear spoiler. I don't think i will ever own them either due to their price :laughing: Your RS is just unreal, nothing else like it that i have seen before!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts