Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,229 Posts
Nice bit of editing there Richard :yep: Great place France, I miss taking my RS there.

My Mk3 is definitely getting a few trips over there when I get it.

·
Premium Member
997 Posts
I too go to France and everywhere I go the car attracts attention. Well it would if you had a diet of Citroen, Peugot and Renault diesels!!!!!!!!!

Been taking mine since day one, and the new one will be making the same trip once I have it. Not so sure it will attract the same attention, five doors, no vents and quite similar to a standard Focus.

Then it'll take off and all that will change!!!

·
Premium Member
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the kind comments guys ,it was a brilliant trip ,everywhere you go people stopping and staring and pointing lol ;drove through one village on the way from reims to la ferte sous jouarre and two lads in bikes were waving and giving the thumbs up;definately a rare sight on french roads

·
Registered
58 Posts
looks like you all had a good time rich, cant beat a boating holiday so relaxing

great video,loved the fly bye,and the mrs liked the music :nice:

·
Super Moderator
BMW 1M
10,782 Posts
Nice video Rich. :nice:

France is a lovely place, wouldn't mind taking the 1M there although I'll pass on taking my fishing gear in it. :whistle:

·
Premium Member
10,229 Posts
Nice video Rich. :nice:

France is a lovely place, wouldn't mind taking the 1M there although I'll pass on taking my fishing gear in it. :whistle:
For enjoyable driving Andy, nowhere (within relatively easy reach) compares IMO. Highly recommended :yep:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts