Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any players on here? thinking maybe we should start a forum lobby? get some races on the go one night a week?

any body keen?

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Id be up for it... Xbox tag is Aspecto

Would make a change from going online and getting punted off at the first corner every race!

·
Registered
152 Posts
I'd be up for this although I'm not great at it I'd like a spot on the grid ;-)

Tag is JONESY iw

(Also I rarely use my mic I'm afraid as I'm usually talking to my wife or kids in the same room)

·
Premium Member
Dave - PB Mk2 2009 - 1 Owner ME.
11,443 Posts
Well I have have an Xbox one Forza 6 special addition.

Xbox name petrolhead276

Can't get the hang of these darned controllers though for driving a car, might have to get myself a steering wheel.

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
Well I have have an Xbox one Forza 6 special addition.

Xbox name petrolhead276

Can't get the hang of these darned controllers though for driving a car, might have to get myself a steering wheel.
I found forza 6 hard to play. Weight transfer of the cars was all wrong making them very difficult to predict and control.

Project cars is a great racing game (although really excels with a wheel)

·
Premium Member
Dave - PB Mk2 2009 - 1 Owner ME.
11,443 Posts
@frs3052

Indeed Craig, I just cannot get to grips with the left toggle lever to steer the damned car, still working my way through the 3 initial heats, although I must admit I am not spending much time trying either, just 30 mins now & then.

I must admit though I did buy mortal combat (I remember my kids playing this on our Commodore Amiga 2000 many years ago) and I am fine with that game and the controls.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I've grown up using controllers for racing games, so I'm probably used to it, but I tend to hold the left thumb stick fully forwards and roll it round on the edges as I find it gives a more gentle / precise way of doing it, instead of the springs resisting any slight movements away from dead centre. Don't know if that might help you at all!

What cars has everyone got on there? As I've played Forza 2,3 and 4 (not 5), I was gifted with a Mk2 RS as soon as I signed in, so I swiftly made it look exactly like my car and up'd the power. Absolutely love driving it on there, lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.