Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my mk2 RS for about 2 and a half years and I've always said i will never do mods to it because I've never really been in to that. After a year of being on here i gave in and got the stage 1 bluefin remap which i was so happy with as it transform the car completely and wished I'd of done that from the start. I also got an upgraded recirc valve to get rid of the annoying noise lol. I then told myself that was defiantly it....... well it was until this morning :facepalm: Now just ordered the Eibach lowering springs, modified triple r splitter,heko wind deflectors and i want to buy a quick shifter but searching for the best place for that at the mo. All that just because i was bored last night and looking through old posts and liked what i saw. :facepalm: the site has won once again...

·
Registered
15,690 Posts
Doooooomed

Don't think standard and this place go together

Waits for the im standard boys to jump in
Ignore gareth350 his is modded lol

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Unfortunately seeing steve on a regular basis doesn't help either lol
Too be fair is not very often i see another RS about.

Doooooomed

Don't think standard and this place go together

Waits for the im standard boys to jump in
Ignore gareth350 his is modded lol
I'm sure they will crack at some point lol i always thought i wouldn't and i did lol

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Ha,ha, yes It's a known problem. I started with footwell lights and now up to MR375 with sports exhaust, intercooler, recirc, plenum, airbox, fuel pump, filter and now I've just met someone who says forging and 420 is the way to go.....

Those damn footwell lights......

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Errr , we're sorry David :grin:
Apology accepted but i don't think my wife would agree :laughing:

Ha,ha, yes It's a known problem. I started with footwell lights and now up to MR375 with sports exhaust, intercooler, recirc, plenum, airbox, fuel pump, filter and now I've just met someone who says forging and 420 is the way to go.....

Those damn footwell lights......
That's some expensive lights you got :yep:

·
Premium Member
1,498 Posts
Standard = Sensible

Modded = Madness! Well, the first sign of it anyway!

Seriously though I absolutely love and admire the modified MK2's but my baby is staying in it's virginal state!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
David

Get yourself a bryshifter the best
I did want one but saw on a thread he needs 15 people to get one so i went a ordered a quick shifter from kms about 2 hours ago and now had a message off bry saying he has some :facepalm: should of just messaged him first lol

This forum has that affect David and you think you will stay stage 1 don't think so lol .
Time will tell :facepalm:

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Was just looking at exhausts now lol i would love one that isn't too noisy but sounds good as well and that don't cost too much money as i'd never talk the wife around lol was looking on rs direct and see they have a miltech cat-back for £680 and from a couple of video's i managed to find on you tube it sound too bad. Hmmmmm decisions decisions :facepalm: dam this ****** site :rofl:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts