Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
NB mk3 2017
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone, the date for ford power live at brands hatch has been confirmed for Sunday September 18th, I’m happy to arrange the club stand booking again this year. This is a great show for those that haven’t been before and we usually have a really good turnout, i asked for 20 spaces last year and they all went, so If your interested in going reply to this thread or let me know and I’ll start a list, that way I can gauge how many spaces to ask for this year. Tickets are £14 for 1 car and driver, I will apply for the club stand in a week when I’ve got an idea of numbers and let you know when to buy your tickets, cheers everyone.

748 Steve 🎟
Torquewrench🎟
Mark RS🎟
Jim o b 🎟
Fujack
Silverback
Trains125🎟
Rob Hobbs🎟
Jim Neil 🎟
Po51tom
Po51tom (brother)
Po51tom (mate)
Dave276 🎟

·
Registered
NB mk3 2017
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi everyone 👋 the tickets for ford power live 2022 at brands hatch are now available, I asked for 25 tickets this year (5 more than last year) so hopefully we can fill the stand as it’s a great day. The tickets aren’t the most straight forward to purchase so hopefully this helps

go on to the ford power live site and select display your ford
Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Hood Motor vehicle

Then select car clubs
Font Screenshot Electric blue Electronic device Rectangle
Click here to apply
Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Technology
You need an MSV account to log in

Font Rectangle Parallel Screenshot Number
Accept rules
Font Rectangle Screenshot Parallel Software
With a club ( select FocusRSOwnersClub )
Automotive parking light Car Automotive tail & brake light Wheel Vehicle
Follow the next couple of screens then it will say waiting for approval, it took a few hours and I got an email from them saying I’ve been approved, I was then able to Follow the link from the email to complete and pay. It’s £14 in total for one car with 1 driver so only add people on if they are passengers (@£20 I believe per passenger). Any problems let me know. Let me know when you’ve paid for your ticket and I will update the list of people in the first post.

·
Registered
NB mk3 2017
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi guys, just a little reminder that the tickets for this show are available to purchase now, 20 tickets remaining. Let me know when you’ve got one and I’ll add you to the list. Cheers.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts