Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Dave - PB Mk2 2009 - 1 Owner ME.
11,511 Posts
Latest Ford Customer Service Division offers, from what i can read these are not employee specific offers, but please read the details on the link below.

With winter soon upon us, Ford of Britain is pleased to announce our Ford Motorcraft Winter Reunion event will be commencing in dealerships from Monday 26th October, 2015.

The Reunion event will run for 4 weeks across the national dealer network and will provide a dedicated opportunity for drivers of Ford vehicles 4 years or older to experience what we have to offer.

You'll find some tempting offers including a Ford Motorcraft Winter Check for only RRP £9.99*, DAB Digital Upgrade Pack for RPP £99.99* and 10% off selected repairs and accessories throughout the event when booked online. You can also continue to benefit from our range of Ford Motorcraft 4+ offers such as Servicing† from RRP £125 and Tyres† from RRP £35.95.

The new offers represent a very exciting addition to an already outstanding service offer portfolio, so I encourage you to visit your local dealer during this event and experience them for yourselves.

This event also provides an ideal opportunity to experience the Class of 2015 including the many other remarkable technologies available on new vehicles.

Check out the Ford Reunion microsite www.fordreunion.co.uk for more details, how to book and a full list of all promotions available throughout the event, and keep up with all the event activity on our Facebook and Twitter pages.

If you would like to see the Ford Motorcraft Winter Reunion film, please click on this "Ford Reunion" link.

Join the Reunion at:

www.fordreunion.co.uk

Yours sincerely

Jon Wellsman, Director

Ford Customer Service Division

·
Registered
Dave - PB Mk2 2009 - 1 Owner ME.
11,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm sure it's not for our lovely cars guys!!!!!!,look at the "small print"!!!...
Small print Michael is referring to.

Ford Motorcraft 4+ servicing, MOT, tyres and repairs are available at participating Ford Dealers for Ford passenger cars and commercial vehicles aged 4 years or older (from date of registration) with up to and including 2.5L engines and are applicable to retail customers only. All published prices are recommended retail prices and include parts, labour and VAT.

RS models and LPG derivatives are excluded.

However as many people have more than just their :RS: it could still be beneficial, and I would say the dab offer would be regardless of model as its a kit being bought.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.