Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,417 Posts
HI Everyone,

Thank you to everyone one of you that attended today! All cars look absolutely stunning! :smile:

Special Thank you to Jim @moto for parking up all the cars.. :smile:

Special Thank you to @Gareth350 for the superb convoy up... :smile:

Special Thanks to @FW RS for bringing the club flags. I now have them safe and sound for any future shows we may have :smile:

And last but not least to Lisa for the video :smile:

And to Jay thank you so much for my little present I was well pleased with that xx

I t was lovely to meet some new faces... and old ones too... @rs woody Lovely to see you! :smile:

Just thanks to everyone for a lovely day I really enjoyed it,, we do have photos but they are on the camera still. :smile:

Hope everyone got home ok

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Nice to see a few off you today. Sorry i gate crashed with my new car ;-)

The flags are in safe hands now.

Thats all of my bits sold from my RS. Glad i could deliver some of the items to you. Its nice that people put the trust in you as one guy paid in full 4 weeks ago for the strut braces.

See you all soon at a breakfast meet.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Cannot remember the members name though ( a bit rubbish at remembering names )
He bought Adys from rsd a nice bloke and another member that was with him also a nice bloke.

·
Premium Member
1,747 Posts
Was a great day, well done arranging it Tina. :thumbsup:

Nice video Lisa.

I would have thanked Jim for the parking, but Gareth parked me up, so thank you Gareth.

After seeing the electric orange stand I'm starting to think we should have a Ultimate Green stand as we seem to be in the majority. :grin:

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Was a great day, well done arranging it Tina. :thumbsup:

Nice video Lisa.

I would have thanked Jim for the parking, but Gareth parked me up, so thank you Gareth.

After seeing the electric orange stand I'm starting to think we should have a Ultimate Green stand as we seem to be in the majority. :grin:
I was thinking just the same ! I just love the easy jet ST section ha ha
Cracking video Lisa :bow: :bow:
Loving the white RS with the red roof :wub:
thanks lee , that's Steves it's just lovely , so many people taking pics , it's one of a kind

·
Registered
327 Posts
My first show with my RS and with the club, thank you so much Tina for organising , and what a great video Lisa .
Wandering around for a good few hours looking at all the Old and new RS's was a real pleasure
The weather was spot on too .
Back home tired but well worth it .

Thanks all

·
Registered
322 Posts
As people have said already , Many thanks Lisa and all those who organised the ford fest stand , great day superb cars old and new and great to chat to some new faces , great run up and even returned 34 mpg ( bonus ) and we had good weather can't ask much more than that , roll on the next one !

Many thanks

1 - 20 of 69 Posts