Focus RS Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

Registered
Dave - PB Mk2 2009 - 1 Owner ME.
i.ll be there but in the Sierra on the Bristol RSOC Stand

The year before i got my focus think it was 2014 the focus rsoc stand must of had 30plus cars on it, it was some sight
Between 2010-2014 era there used to be 200+ FocusRS on our stand, it was a brilliant sight.

all carefully parked by our club staff Rich, Derek and a few others in a great herringbone pattern that allowed for opening the darned great mk2 doors.

the club merchandise stand was always there, I got by RS bag and club plates from that stand.

thise were the days.

this threadgives one some idea of the early years.

Registered
Between 2010-2014 era there used to be 200+ FocusRS on our stand, it was a brilliant sight.

all carefully parked by our club staff Rich, Derek and a few others in a great herringbone pattern that allowed for opening the darned great mk2 doors.

the club merchandise stand was always there, I got by RS bag and club plates from that stand.

thise were the days.
The good old days they were!

Premium Member

thise were the days.

this threadgives one some idea of the early years.

Max was 155, with people dropping out, I'd say nearer 140.

Registered
Dave - PB Mk2 2009 - 1 Owner ME.
Max was 155, with people dropping out, I'd say nearer 140.

cheers Gareth for the correction.

whilst they were good numbers back then it doesn鈥檛 come close to the German RS/ST meets (treffen in German), which tended to get 500+ RS attendees.

Update 25-7-2022
I spoke with my friend in Germany who ran these Treffens and he tells me the last few years there were around 1000 vehicles present.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts