Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Administrator
49,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ford Fair in 2022 will be on Sunday the 14th August.

Ford Fair website > Ford Fair | Silverstone

Book Club Tickets here > Ford Fair CLUB TICKETS

The access code for booking Club Tickets is > FOCusRsocFocuSstOCFiEStASTocMondEOsToc

Booking Club Tickets is slightly different for 2022, you no longer need to select a vehicle pass separately to your entry ticket, it is now a 2 in 1 ticket. You will however still need to enter your vehicle details as required.

Once booked, you will receive a confirmation email as proof of payment.

PLEASE NOTE: Your ticket(s) and vehicle pass(es) will be sent via email no later than 3 days before the event date. They will need to be printed and brought with you to the show for scanning on entry. Vehicle passes must be selected upon booking to display a vehicle, without this, you will be unable to display your car.

The deadline to book Club Tickets is 12 noon on Monday 18th July 2022, subject to space availability.

·
Registered
Focus RS Mk2 MR375 Clubsport
280 Posts
Just looking to book tickets now! I'm not sure about track time yet as I'd be quite happy getting in on the Mountune session if they do that next year. I assume it is possible to book track time separately later if I go ahead and book entry tickets now?

·
Administrator
49,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just looking to book tickets now! I'm not sure about track time yet as I'd be quite happy getting in on the Mountune session if they do that next year. I assume it is possible to book track time separately later if I go ahead and book entry tickets now?
Yes you can book tracktime at any time (subject to slots being available), and you don't have to purchase Cub Stand Tickets to do track time if you don't want, but you'd still have to purchase Public Entry Ticket/s.

·
Registered
2009 mk2 Ford Focus RS
2,585 Posts
I haven't done Ford fair in quite a few years. Is it still quite interesting with big turnouts?
Last year was not as big. Weather was ****, first time I been at Ford Fair and it rained, almost every year that weekend is the best for weather.

Many traders did not turn up and the Paul Swift section was not there, it felt weird. I guess many things were still not the same as it was just post covid.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Last year was not as big. Weather was ****, first time I been at Ford Fair and it rained, almost every year that weekend is the best for weather.

Many traders did not turn up and the Paul Swift section was not there, it felt weird. I guess many things were still not the same as it was just post covid.
Ah I seem to remember now reading online that many traders didn't attend but offered online discount codes instead. Hopefully with Covid seemingly forgotten about this year will be different! Yeah I have never known the weather to be anything other than ginger burning!

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
I will be going but on the oval owners club stand. Its the best and biggest focus and fiesta show in Europe😂
More about meeting the ford family for me then looking at the cars.
The London and southeast convoy used to be the highlight for me but that don't happen anymore as the numbers on the stand have dropped massively😥

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
I will be going but on the oval owners club stand. Its the best and biggest focus and fiesta show in Europe😂
More about meeting the ford family for me then looking at the cars.
The London and southeast convoy used to be the highlight for me but that don't happen anymore as the numbers on the stand have dropped massively😥
You taking the ST 😂

·
Registered
15 Posts
Im all booked but think im going to take the FiST this year. Whats up with that booking fee? Surely it should be just part of the price, why am I paying an extra fee when Ive got to book anyway!
Thats my rant over, lets hope its a nice day.

·
Registered
343 Posts

Yeah was pretty boring last year in my view, so I'm not bothering this year, will give it rest and go to a Z4 meet instead which always seems to clash :(

1 - 20 of 42 Posts