Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if the new RS will be released in time for FF 2016 ! If so how many will attend....... at least they won't need their own designated club area....... just stick them in the STOC area , i am sure they will blend in...... lol
They wouldn't want to mix with the poor relation ( MK 2 ).
Still undesired , MK 3 or Mustang !!!

·
Premium Member
23,424 Posts
Careful now...looks like majority of staff will be in mk3s by the next Ford Fair :lol:
I still wont have active city stop by then! :laughing:

:rofl:
The more people hate, the more I love it.
Who is up for a taxi ride ? :lol:
Me please Alex, we'll load you up with 4 passengers but you can stay in the drivers seat as we get in! :whistle: :laughing: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Maybe a good idea when administration sends out the tickets, club stand number etc..... They should enclose a big RS logo on some A4 card so the driver can hold it up when entering the club area so the marshals don't send it to park in the STOC by mistake .... All good fun....

·
Premium Member
23,424 Posts
Maybe a good idea when administration sends out the tickets, club stand number etc..... They should enclose a big RS logo on some A4 card so the driver can hold it up when entering the club area so the marshals don't send it to park in the STOC by mistake .... All good fun....
What about all the replica RS's made from ST's??! :cry: :rofl:

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
No need, just send all the ones that get there first over to the mk3 FRS stand as they will be arriving before all the older / lesser models without awd. 😉

·
SUPPLYING PARTS FOR RS AND ST FORDS SINCE 2013.
ANDY & KIRSTY CLUB SPONSORS
2,780 Posts
Just remember it is at Rockingham......
:nope: I heard this rumour too! I certainly hope its not true as Rockingham is nowhere near big enough for Ford Fair!

·
Premium Member
10,229 Posts
Not being in the first week of April would be good, venue I'm less fussed over. I frequently am on holiday then :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts