Hello,

This fantastic car is being part exchanged at BMW later this week, and the offer they have made is just over £32,300. I would rather the car stay in an owners group where it will be loved.

This is a late 2018 68 plate car with 20,000 miles on the clock in blue. It has all the usual RS Edition features (black details, limited slip diff etc) plus a full set of paperwork for a Mountune M400 kit including supporting mods such as the catch cans, engine mounts and enlarged oil cooler and radiator. The work was done by Devil developments in Jan 2020. The engine has been remapped by Revo, so you should expect it to be producing about 440bhp. It is glorious, and the carbon fibre Cobb intake looks and sounds fantastic. The wheels are Revo’s lightweight forged alloys, and I do not have the original parts to return to stock.

I can provide more pics for a serious buyer, including regarding the mods. The car has been serviced twice; once by Ford and once by my local garage in December 2021, so no service due.

The car has three owners, I bought it in mid 2021 having owned a standard Edition for 6 weeks and loving it.

The car has finance outstanding which will be cleared with the funds received from the buyer. I am a legitimate owner and seller, and will work with any potential buyer to ensure a safe and secure transaction.

Im sure there will be lots of questions, please feel free to ask.

Regards