Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Right seen as there's more of us now to meet up some where in Manchester to get the folding mirrors activated I'm happy to have the lead sent to me il sort my car out so I'm use to the options and how to activate it and then come to meet everyone some where in Manchester to activate all the other cars

All we need now is a place to meet and a date I was thinking if we get the lead first weekend in September if that's ok with everyone as I can't really do this weekend and fully booked up

What's everyone think ??

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sounds good to me, if possible could I get mine done first as would need to go back to Liverpool and pick up the Kuga and travel back to get that done too?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can't see that been a problem is it the same set up on a kuga
Sounds good to me, if possible could I get mine done first as would need to go back to Liverpool and pick up the Kuga and travel back to get that done too?

·
Premium Member
7,890 Posts
I believe so not sure how to check but 59 plate same buttons for folding mirrors so worth a try
I have asked the question again to check on this Ian. There is an option in the Kuga 2 option for folding mirrors just not sure if it is 'autofolding'.

·
Premium Member
7,890 Posts
@Ebo06

Kuga folding mirrors is a go!

I've just asked if it is the same process or ticking the box in Kuga section of the software that states 'folding mirrrors'.

·
Registered
68 Posts
We anywhere near a time /date and a place yet ?

I'm available on 5th / 6th Sept, after which I'm tied up with the Great North Run and holidays, so its then or I'll have to get in the queue .....

Can we try to do it then ?

·
Registered
270 Posts
I'm happy with that date but haven't got a clue where's best to meet in Manchester ??

So first weekend in September we going for get them all done ??
We anywhere near a time /date and a place yet ?

I'm available on 5th / 6th Sept, after which I'm tied up with the Great North Run and holidays, so its then or I'll have to get in the queue .....

Can we try to do it then ?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok so if we can get the lead in the week and go for the Saturday ??

Just need a place meet now

·
Registered
68 Posts
Need somewhere easy to park up. Services seems a good bet which is why I suggested birch services on M62 ? Going towards Leeds or Stockport. Anyone happy with that or want to suggest somewhere else ? Say 10am onwards. ? Gotta sort it soon if it's gonna be weekend. If someone can think of better, let me know....

1 - 20 of 78 Posts