Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
I would have loved one for work but they changed fir ford to vW so have the golf estate , hope they change back by the time it's due for a change ! They look great and drive fantastic

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep would probably be the estate I would go for £20 a year tax ..

Really like the stealth grey colour ..

·
Registered
462 Posts
I love the ST Estate & also the Golf R Estate although I'm not sure if either is available in Rep. of Ireland :(

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
I would agree the ST estates look great. There is a member that has one as a daily, think it is @Jah-RS...
No sorry mate, MP350 is daily driver for me. Tried to persuade wifey to get the new Focus ST3 but went for the MP215 instead. Going to miss my baby when, hopefully, I get my Mk 3 RS.

·
Registered
383 Posts
What's the fuel consumption like with the ecoboost engine ??

Or you got the diesel one
Oh lord the conversions again :laughing:

There was british and US MPG right? Google says with the british one it is about 31 MPG for me (~9L /100KM) but I'm not always beating it, could also be closer to 28 MPG (10L/100 KM) if you do.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oh lord the conversions again :laughing:

There was british and US MPG right? Google says with the british one it is about 31 MPG for me (~9L /100KM) but I'm not always beating it, could also be closer to 28 MPG (10L/100 KM) if you do.
:laughing: Think it will prob be the diesel good mpg/road tax should still be a quick enough car ..

Might need to see if mountune are doing anything for the diesel

·
Registered
514 Posts
I'm friends with one of the blokes that developed the Diesel engine for the ST, it has a lot of torque.
In fact they had to pull it back a bit or would have out shined the ST petrol.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts