Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all :nice:

had a quick chat with the sales team at "Days"and it appears an RS is on route for early to mid, next month,date not yet confirmed,but all guy's who have pre ordered will get an e.mail soon with dates.

Probably the same one currently doing the rounds,but it appears will be displayed at both Garngoch and Plasmarl.

I have ordered mine via Garngoch branch,and out of six confirmed orders,all Nitrous blue,mine is the token Frozen White :blush:

The other depot,Plasmarl has received similar orders,white at this stage being the rarity,

My order was placed last month,not confirmed,but delivery could be March as anticipated.

Will update all when any news arrive's.

·
Registered
589 Posts
This is good news. Bit annoyed my salesman ain't contacted me though as I have ordered from Plasmarl and he knows I'm a bit of an enthusiast. Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh again in a different colour than liquid hopefully. Black will be ok although nitrous would be ideal 👍

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all,i went to "Garngoch" for some info only, did'nt realise i could order from them,thought it would have to be dedicated dealer such as "Plasmarl"

Ordered mine in mid September,and was order number six, all confirmed orders will be delivered and pdi at "Garngoch",however not sure how the allocation is divided between the Dealership.but sales person is confident of March delivery,i wish i had his confidence. :facepalm:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi all :nice:

This "Rs" must be doing an UK tour,and would visit dealers North and South,i had no knowledge of this visit to "Days" i telephoned as we are due to move address and updated the sales team,however they did say any pre-order customers would be e.mailed prior to visit.

If you have pre ordered,contact your team and see if and when the car is on show,it must be available for show,otherwise poor effort from Ford :facepalm:

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
I've just been on to their "online chat" thing and asked "Jan"

Jan
Hello, how may I help?

You
Good morning - I was wondering if you had any information yet as to when the Focus RS will be available to view at your dealership? I've heard a few people say that it may be there soon.

Jan
I've just checked for you and it will be available for viewing on 2 and 3 January 2016.
:facepalm:

·
Registered
589 Posts
:rofl:

On a positive note i was planning a trip to NEC 14-17th Jan as Ford are planning on having it there for Autosport, saves me £35 a ticket now.

This should be a full production model by this time, hopefully in Nitrous :smile:

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
If I knew it was Nitrous and a production model I'd go see it.
But I will not be surprised if it's just one of the existing pre prod ones.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
It'll be the falling apart liquid blue again I guess...

Don't know why Ford didn't make mock-ups of each colour (using ST base) and fire them off on tour, so at least we all get to see each colour. I think we've seen all colours over in the states, so why do we get the car we can't actually buy, Liquid Blue, Anthracite wheels, Gold Brembos, CS seats with white bolsters.

Maybe they where worried that if we got to see the NB in the flesh we'd not but any... :wink:

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Even some painted panels would be good!!

I was amused to see the US configurator now includes a frontal image of the RS in Magnetic. Which they can't buy 😃

Not just us Brits having mind games played on us then

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.