Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
10,734 Posts
I got this from my dealer over a week ago but didn't bother posting as I thought everyone already knew the answers tbh.

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
No heated or electric will make the decision between the standard and CS seats a big headache for some from what I've read on here.

Does seem odd thay they aren't offering spec that's taken for granted on an ST

·
Premium Member
3,211 Posts
so are we actually getting the rs scuff plates? it would be good if they were the light up type even if they werent actually wired in,that could soon be sorted,i wouldnt have thought they would make another set that dont light up especially? thats the first mod,damn i said i wasnt going to do any mods :facepalm:

·
Premium Member
3,211 Posts
thats a good start then,hopefully they will be the light up type and ford have decided not to wire them in due to all the failures on other cars.

maybe just a case of plugging them in :wink:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Don't get the heated seats or steering wheel, especially as the are available as standard in other countries (Germany & Portugal) Oraybe I do...

Or maybe I do... Maybe they don't sell well on the ST over here, so to keep costs low for the base RS car, all the loom bits and interior mouldings/plastics that may need the cutouts for buttons etc on the RHD have been left off.

I imagine to offer the option, the electrics (i.e loom etc) and any mouldings have to be there whether you take the option or not, so inevitably this would raise the base price of the car... I guess if they sell 1000 STs and only 3 with these extras then it makes sense not to bother for the RS... Keep costs down..

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.